Stumble Guys: Stumble Cup – NFL Edition Game Contest
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. PLEASE READ THESE RULES CAREFULLY. AS EXPLAINED BELOW, THE RULES REQUIRE THAT DISPUTES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS CONTEST BE RESOLVED IN ARBITRATION IN THE UNITED STATES ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS, RATHER THAN BY CLASS ACTIONS OR JURY TRIALS, AND LIMIT YOUR RIGHTS AND REMEDIES IN THE EVENT OF A DISPUTE UNLESS PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. CONTEST PERIOD: The Stumble Guys: “Stumble Cup – NFL Edition” Game Contest (the “Contest”) begins on Monday, February 6, 2023 at 12:00 a.m. EST and ends on February 10, 2023 at 11:59 p.m. EST (“Contest Period”). ENTRANTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR DETERMINING THE CORRESPONDING TIME ZONE IN THEIR RESPECTIVE JURISDICTIONS. The Sponsor of this Contest is Scopely, Inc. (“Sponsor”). The Administrator of this Contest is The Concept Studio, LLC (“Administrator”).
2. ELIGIBILITY: Gameplay and distribution of in-game gem rewards (as outlined below) is open to everyone 13 years of age or older. To be eligible to win a Prize (defined below), you must also be a legal resident of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and all other authorized U.S. territories, Argentina, Australia (except New South Wales), Austria, Canada (except Quebec), Chile, France, Germany, Indonesia, Japan, Mexico, Poland, Singapore, Spain, or the United Kingdom (except Northern Ireland). Those under 18 years of age or a minor in their state/country of residence must have consent from a parent or legal guardian to participate. Void in Quebec, New South Wales and Northern Ireland, and where prohibited by law. Employees, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, and representatives of Sponsor and Administrator, and each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, divisions, subsidiaries, agents, representatives and participating promotion and advertising agencies and any entity which is involved in any aspect of the creation, production, operation, execution or fulfillment of the Contest and their respective employees, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, and representatives are not eligible to participate in the Contest. Immediate Family and Household Members (defined below) of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. For purposes of the Contest, "Household Members" shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year and "Immediate Family Members" shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, stepchildren, siblings, stepsiblings, or spouses. Subject to all applicable laws. Void where prohibited by law.
3. HOW TO ENTER: To enter the Contest, go to https://www.scopely.com/en/games/stumble-guys and download the Stumble Guys game (the “Game”) from either the App Store or Google Play Store for free. You may also download the game for free off of Steam at https://store.steampowered.com/app/1677740/Stumble_Guys/. Playing the Game is free. Premium in-game upgrades are available, and you can use the selection during the Contest. Message and data rates may apply from your carrier. Once you have downloaded the Game, follow the instructions to enter the Contest. [LIMIT ONE ENTRY PER PERSON/EMAIL ADDRESS.]
4. HOW THE CONTEST WILL BE JUDGED/WINNER DETERMINED: There will be 15 qualifying tournaments each consisting of 3 phases (“Qualifying Tournament”) and a single final tournament consisting of 4 phases (“Final Tournament”). Entrants enter in-game through the Game lobby and sign up to play in the round-robin and brackets style preliminary tournaments. The Entrants will be assigned to play in 1 of the 15 Qualifying Tournaments from among others in his/her group. Entrants will play fixed levels within the Game against others in their group, with each Entrant playing up to 10 rounds. The top 2,048 Entrants (“Qualifiers”) of each of the 15 Qualifying Tournaments (a total of 30,720 players) with the highest scores after the 3rd phase (described below) will qualify and move on to the Final Tournament, where the Final Tournament will have 4 phases instead of 3. .
Each of the 15 Qualifying Tournaments will consist of the following phases -
1st Phase – Round Robin Preliminary Tournaments: Entrants compete on a series of maps that are pre-selected for this Contest by Sponsor upon Entry. Entrants get points based upon winning a match or ranking within the top 4 positions in round robin phases. Entrants with the highest total number of points in his/her group during this 1st Phase will qualify for participation in the 2nd Phase of the Qualifying Tournament. The top 5600 Entrants in the 1st Phase would move on and advance to the 2nd Phase of the Qualifying Tournament.
2nd Phase – Round Robin Secondary Tournaments: This 2nd Phase of the Qualifying Tournament is conducted in the same method as the 1st Phase of the Qualifying Tournament but from among only those Entrants who have qualified from the 1st Phase of the Qualifying Tournament. The top 512 Entrants in the 2nd Phase would move on and advance to the 3rd Phase of the Qualifying Tournament.
3rd Phase – Bracket Style Single-Elimination Tournaments: Entrants who have qualified from the 2nd Phase of the Qualifying Tournament are paired to compete against each other in a direct elimination round of the Contest. Entrants are eliminated if they do not rank first with the highest score in these rounds.
The top 2,048 players from each of the 15 Qualifying Tournaments after the 3rd Phase will qualify for the Final Tournament (a total of 30,720 players) and are identified herein as “Qualifiers”.
The Final Tournaments will consist of the following phases -
1st Phase – Round Robin Preliminary Tournaments: This 1st Phase of the Final Tournament is conducted in the same method as the 1st Phase of the Qualifying Tournament but from among only those Entrants who have qualified from the 3rd Phase of the Qualifying Tournament. The top 8,000 Qualifiers from the 1st Phase will move on and advance to the 2nd Phase of the Final Tournament.
2nd Phase – Round Robin Secondary Tournaments: This 2nd Phase of the Final Tournament is conducted in the same method as the 1st Phase of the Final Tournament but from among only those Qualifiers who have qualified from the 1st Phase of the Final Tournament. The top 2,000 Qualifiers from the 2nd Phase will move on and advance to the 3rd Phase of the Final Tournament.
3rd Phase – Round Robin Final Tournaments: This 3rd Phase of the Final Tournament is conducted in the same method as the 2nd Phase of the Final Tournament but from among only those Qualifiers who have qualified from the 2nd Phase of the Final Tournament. The top 512 Qualifiers from the 3rd Phase will move on and advance to the 4th Phase of the Final Tournament and are identified herein as “Finalists”.
4th Phase (Finals) – Bracket Style Single-Elimination Tournaments: Finalists from the 3rd Phase of the Final Tournament are paired to compete against each other in a direct elimination round of the Contest to determine the top 10 Finalists and ultimate winner. The top 10 Finalists during the 4th Phase of the Final Tournament will receive prizes (described below). Additional games among the top 10 Finalists who lose during their initial 4th Phase match-ups may occur to determine the final ranking.
Failure of an Entrant to participate in any gameplay during the course of the above rounds and phases may result in disqualification and these Entrants will not be permitted to participate in any further rounds during this Contest. In the event of a tie, winner(s) will be determined based upon the first Entrant to attain his/her score. Points earned during the Contest Period are tallied by Sponsor or Administrator, who are the official scorekeepers for the Contest. Point totals are subject to validation by Sponsor or Administrator. Any leaderboards displayed may or may not be accurate and the leaderboards are NOT the official scorekeeper for the Contest. Sponsor reserves the right to extend the Contest Period and/or the right to select fewer than the stated number of winners, if, in its sole discretion, it does not receive a sufficient number of eligible Entries.
5. Hackers/Cheaters. Entrants found using illegal mods, hacks, or other cheating capabilities, will be disqualified from the Contest and won’t be entitled to earn any of the Contest’s prizes despite having potentially an otherwise winning placement in the Contest. Sponsor will be monitoring all the different tournament phases in order to oversee the integrity of the Contest. If any Entrant is caught cheating during the Contest, Sponsor may, at its sole decision, permanently or temporarily ban the Entrant from competing in Sponsor’s future tournaments. The banned players' prizes will be awarded to the next closest player in the ranking and Sponsor shall inform that individual that he/she has in fact won. Users found guilty of using mods will also be banned permanently from the game.
a. In-game “gem rewards” will be distributed as follows:
Qualifier Gem Rewards
(as ranked by the Entrant’s final position as obtained through the Qualifying Tournaments, to be rewarded in each of the 15 Qualifying Tournaments):
24998 gem rewards
2nd – 8th Place
12096 gem rewards
9th – 16th Place
5242 gem rewards
17th – 32nd Place
2621 gem rewards
33rd – 64th Place
1855 gem rewards
65th -128th Place
806 gem rewards
129th – 256th Place
363 gem rewards
257th - 512th Place
270 gem rewards
513th – 1024th Place
141 gem rewards
1025th – 2048th Place
112 gem rewards
Finalist Gem Rewards
(as ranked by Entrant’s highest number of points and after moving forward through Phase 4 of the Final Tournament):
100,800 gem rewards
2nd – 4th Place
50,400 gem rewards
5th – 8th Place
25,200 gem rewards
9th – 16th Place
12,600 gem rewards
17th– 32nd Place
6,300 gem rewards
33rd – 64th Place
3,750 gem rewards
65th – 128th Place
3,150 gem rewards
129th – 256th Place
1235 gem rewards
257th - 512th Place
617 gem rewards
513th – 1024th Place
309 gems rewards
1025th – 2048th Place
140 gems rewards
Gem rewards are for in-game play only and have no real-world monetary value.
b. Prizes. The top 10 Finalists during the 4th Phase of the Final Tournament (based upon their ranking after single-elimination rounds of the Game) will receive the following prizes (the “Prizes”):
(Overall Contest Winner)
iPad Pro® 11-inch Display (ARV: $799)
$80 Amazon Gift Card
6th – 7th Place
$50 Amazon Gift Card
8th – 10th Place
$25 Amazon Gift Card
Total ARV of all Prizes: $1,600.
Use of gift cards are subject to the terms, conditions and policies of the issuer. Gift card prizes will be delivered via email to the authenticated email address provided. Rewards/Prize(s) must be accepted as awarded. All characteristics and features of the rewards/prizes except as otherwise explicitly stated above are at the Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of reward/prize is permitted except at Sponsor’s sole discretion or as provided herein. If a reward/prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute such reward/prize (or portion thereof) with an equivalent prize of equal or greater value. All federal, state and local taxes, and all other costs associated with acceptance or use of the prize(s), are the sole responsibility of the applicable winner(s). Arrangements for delivery of prize(s) will be made after winner validation. LIMIT ONE (1) PRIZE PER PERSON/EMAIL ADDRESS/ACCOUNT/HOUSEHOLD. iPad Pro is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc. which is not affiliated with this promotion.
7. VALIDATION: Each potential winner of a Prize will be contacted by Sponsor or Administrator through the Discord or Twitch account provided by Entrant upon the Game’s dedicated Discord channel or Twitch direct messages. It is the potential winner’s responsibility to ensure that he/she can receive such messages. Potential winners will be required to complete, sign and return an affidavit or declaration of eligibility, a liability release, tax forms, and where lawful, a publicity release within 10 business days after notification. In the event a potential winner is under the age of 18 years or a minor in his/her state/country of residence, all forms must be signed by his/her parent or legal guardian. The return of any notification as undeliverable or failure to respond to notices or return any required documents or information in a timely manner as required by Administrator or a determination that a potential winner is ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, as determined by Administrator, in its sole and absolute discretion, may result in disqualification of the winner and forfeiture of the corresponding prize, and the selection of an alternate winner based on the results of the original judging.
In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, the entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder at the time of entry. Administrator reserves the right to require proof of identity and/or eligibility (in a form acceptable to the Administrator – including, without limitation, government issued photo identification) for any reason the Administrator deems necessary, in its sole discretion, for the purposes of administering this Contest in accordance with these Official Rules. Failure to provide such proof to the complete satisfaction of the Administrator within the timeline specified by the Administrator may result in disqualification by the Administrator, in its sole discretion
8. GENERAL CONDITIONS/INDEMNIFICATION: By participating in this Contest and/or by accepting any Contest reward or prize that you may be awarded, you agree that Sponsor, Administrator, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, units and divisions; and their advertising and promotional agencies and prize suppliers; each of their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees; and each of these companies’ and individuals’ respective successors, representatives and assigns (collectively, the "Released Entities") shall not be liable for any and all actions, claims, including any third-party claims, injury, loss or damage arising in any manner, directly or indirectly, arising from or relating to this Contest, including entry and participation in this Contest, or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize. By participating in the Contest and/or accepting any prize that you may be awarded, you agree to fully indemnify each Released Entity from any and all such claims by third parties without limitation. Entrants authorize the Sponsor and its agents to use their name, voice, likeness, biographical data, city and state of residence and entry materials in programming or promotional material, worldwide in perpetuity, or on a winner's list, if applicable, without further compensation unless prohibited by law. Sponsor is not obligated to use any of the above mentioned information or materials, but may do so and may edit such information or materials, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, without further obligation or compensation. The Released Entities shall not be liable for: (i) late, lost, delayed, stolen, misdirected, postage-due, incomplete, unreadable, inaccurate, garbled or unintelligible entries, communications or submissions, regardless of the method of transmission; (ii) telephone system, telephone or computer hardware, software or other technical or computer malfunctions, lost connections, disconnections, delays or transmission errors; (iii) data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry or other materials; (iv) any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by your participation in this Contest or resulting from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize; (v) any printing, typographical, administrative or technological errors in any materials associated with the Contest; (vi) any postponement or cancellation of game. Released Entities disclaim any liability for damage to any phone or other electronic device resulting from participating in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with this Contest should a virus, bug, computer or phone problem, unauthorized intervention or any other causes beyond Sponsor's control, corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the Contest. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify, cancel, suspend or terminate the Contest in its entirety or any affected portion thereof. In the event the Sponsor is prevented from awarding prizes or continuing with the Contest as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health of other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis (e.g. SARS), order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor’s control (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), then subject to any governmental approval which may be required, Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the Contest in its entirety or any affected portion thereof. If the Contest or a particular portion thereof is canceled or terminated before the designated Contest Period end date for any reason, Sponsor may (if possible) select the winner in a random drawing from all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the date of the event giving rise to the termination. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules will be awarded. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. Sponsor may prohibit you from participating in the Contest or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines you are attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, hacking, deception, or any other unfair playing practices of intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other participants or Sponsor representatives.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE CONTEST WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHALL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY FEES) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
For Canadian Entrants: Any information provided by Canadian residents will be used solely to administer the Contest.
10. DISPUTES/ARBITRATION: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Contest, you agree that (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, and not as a participant in any class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association and held at the AAA regional office nearest Culver City, California, USA; (2) the US Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (3) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for, and you hereby waive all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys' fees, other than entrant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs directly attributable to participating in this Contest), and you further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
11. GOVERNING LAW: All U.S. federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant and Released Entities in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with California (USA) law without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of laws.
12. SPONSOR: This Contest is sponsored by Scopely Inc., 3505 Hayden Avenue, Culver City, CA 90232.
13. ADMINISTRATOR: This Contest is administered by The Concept Studio, LLC, 606 Post Road East #693, Westport, CT 06880.
14. WINNERS LIST: All requests for the names of the top 10 Finalists (first name and state/country) must be made by February 20, 2023 by sending a self-addressed stamped return envelope to: Scopely Stumble Guys Game Contest Winners, 606 Post Road East #693, Westport, CT 06880.
END OF OFFICIAL RULES
Stumble Guys: The Stumble Cup – NFL Edition Game Contest
No Purchase Necessary. Game play and distribution of in-game gem rewards is open to everyone 13 years of age or older. To be eligible to win a Prize, one must be a legal resident of the 50 United States, all other U.S. territories, Argentina, Australia (except New South Wales), Austria, Canada (except Quebec), Chile, France, Germany, Indonesia, Japan, Mexico, Poland, Singapore, Spain or the UK (except Northern Ireland). Those under 18 years of age or a minor must have permission of parent/legal guardian. Contest begins February 6, 2023 at 12:00 a.m. EST and ends on February 10, 2023 at 11:59 p.m. EST. Top Prize: An iPad Pro® (ARV: $799). Total ARV of all Prizes: $1,600. Void where prohibited. See Official Rules for additional eligibility restrictions, game play, prize descriptions and complete details. Subject to official rules. Sponsor: Scopely Inc., 3505 Hayden Ave., Culver City, CA 90232. iPad Pro is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc. which is not affiliated with this promotion.